We may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you submit information via our website;
- you opt in to our marketing/information services;
- you use our services;
- you contact us, or,
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details to enable us to communicate with you efficiently and through the manner of your choosing;
- Information required to provide you with the correct service and details of our services that you have used previously;
- Your company's name, your position in the company, the company's address, company's email address and contact telephone number;
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services and/or communications that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We collect personal information directly from individuals such as when a customer signs up to receive our services or communications.
Keeping your information safe and secure
We are committed to keeping all collected personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, shared, destroyed or against it being compromised, in any way.
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services that we are able to supply to you.
Providing there is no legal exemption then you are entitled to the following:
- Request a copy of your personal information;
- Request to erase your personal data;
- Place restrictions on our processing your data;
- Correct any data inaccuracies.
We are committed to keeping our information up to date, as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, please contact us at: [email protected] and we will immediately correct any inaccurate information.
Our website does not use any cookies or user tracking.